Audiovisual adaptation: A universal language
Audiovisual content is now an inescapable part of international communications. This generic term encompasses a broad range of materials, including institutional and corporate films and motion design, animated film, web series and documentaries as well as TV series, e-learning modules, audio guides, video games and much, much more.
All of these different materials demand a highly specialised skill set as well as a dedicated, multi-disciplinary team: you’ll need an audiovisual translator, a sound and image technician, an editor and actors. All of these professionals will need to work closely to achieve a seamless final product. Taking your audiovisual materials abroad involves so much more than straightforward translation. Subtitles and dubbing require you to adjust the text to the medium (lip movement, speech rhythm and tone).
Our top tip for producing high-quality multilingual materials? Reap the benefits of the InPuzzle Studio! Our agency is on hand to guide you through rolling out your international communications around the globe. It’s what we’ve been doing for the past 15 years.
Inside the InPuzzle Studio
Our greatest strength? We’re equipped with an in-house recording studio where actors hand-picked from our network come to work in over 35 languages, while our in-house international audiovisual professionals ensure your materials comply with each country’s different broadcasting standards.
By choosing us, you’ll enjoy a close relationship with a single contact who’ll oversee the project from start to finish and ensure flawless results in terms of content quality and deadlines.
At InPuzzle, we make it our business to adapt to your requirements and constraints — our teams of professionals are flexible and know how to listen. Considering directing your actors yourself? We can set up a Live Session by Skype, giving you maximum input and access throughout the project. Choose the InPuzzle Studio for your foreign language videos!
The InPuzzle Studio package:
A permanent in-house team made up of:
- Translators and adaptors specialising in voice-over and subtitling.
- Project managers specialising in audiovisual content, working alongside an in-house or contractor art director.
- Sound technicians (recording, editing, mixing) specialising in voice-overs.
- A director/after-effects artist to incorporate your subtitles and text (both animated and non-animated) to appear on the screen.
- A network of professional actors working into over 35 languages.
All the equipment you need:
- Professional sound studio (Universal Audio converter, Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5012 preamp, Audio Technica AT4033a microphone) hooked up to a Protools 11 station with a professional speak booth (new in 2015).
- iMac video-editing bench equipped with the Adobe CC suite and Final Cut Pro.
- PC editing bench equipped with the Adobe CC suite.
The right team of professionals:
- A network of studios around the globe, allowing you to choose well-known voices in your target countries.
- Sound designer/composer for adding sound to your videos.