Poland: a market waiting to be discovered
You might not know it, but this Slavic language is widely spoken outside Poland: minorities around the world speak the language fluently, whether in Europe, South Africa, the Faroe Islands, Peru, Uruguay and the United States…
An opportunity calling out to be seized… Yet when you’re dealing with a widespread language, expect to start talking local dialects and regional varieties — in Poland alone, this language has over a dozen different linguistic variants.
Like all Slavic languages, Polish is complex in terms of sounds (a number of them are very similar) and grammar or writing (featuring special characters). Make sure your translation is flawless and call on a professional native speaker of your target language — your key to unlocking pitch-perfect translations in perfect harmony with the language’s quirks, your target markets’ cultural norms and your communication objectives.
InPuzzle: your partner in international development
In order to ensure perfect results, we carefully select the professionals to work on your project. All the translators we work with meet a strict set of criteria:
- They are expert linguists, meaning they hold a degree, diploma, or certificate in languages.
- They also specialise in a specific professional field — do you work in medicine? It’s crucial you master the terminology of the profession for perfect results. Work in the car, telecommunications or maritime industries? So do we! We hand your translations over to professionals who know the fields like the backs of their hands.
- Our contractors pursue their training throughout their careers.
- All boast over five years of experience in their chosen field.
- All work with our translation memory software, using a specific account for each of our clients. This method allows us to incorporate changes in your sector’s jargon, as well as the specific terms used to reflect your image.
And because we love to make life easier for you, we guarantee 100% transparency in the way in which we handle your account: when we first meet, we’ll introduce you to your dedicated project manager, who’ll work as your single port of call throughout the process. This project manager will take care of coordinating logistics for your translation and will ensure you get the very best experts working on your materials.
Want to find out more? Feel free to get in touch for a quick, tailored response.