Our services in international law
Ever heard the expression ‘legal eagle’? The law trumps all when it comes to being eagle-eyed. You’re meticulous in your day-to-day exchanges, and specialist terminology is one of the pillars of your profession. You understand the importance and power of words and make them your priority: you need to ensure your message is conveyed as clearly and precisely as possible to avoid any potential confusion.
In a market that has gone global, you need to work with legal professionals around the world. Do you draw up contracts, reports, certificates or deeds? In today’s world, they need to be translated to be applicable around the globe. Call on professionals to see you through the process: to ensure you achieve flawless results, you’ll need to work with a professional translator specialising in the technical vocabulary of the legal sector.
Precision translation with InPuzzle
Why choose us? Like you, we’re uncompromising when it comes to selecting the very best professionals to work with. Each and every expert tasked with working on your documents has a legal qualification and boasts at least five years of translation experience: in other words, we treat you to the very best in the industry. And because we provide you with a premium service, all of our translators work into their mother tongues and fields of expertise, from employment law to civil law and criminal law.
Whatever your needs, our project managers have just the solution. Our secret weapon? We provide our linguists with a glossary of terms that is constantly updated, added to on a daily basis by translators specialising in your field. This ensures the professionals working on your documents are equipped with all the right legal terms they need.
Discretion is of the utmost importance in your line of work: and we take it seriously. All of our professionals are bound by confidentiality agreements, from our first consultation with you to the finished product. Whatever your needs and expectations, our experts work in complete confidentiality and discretion, from formatting your technical documents to translating official contracts or providing you with interpreting services.
Over the last 15 years, a great many legal professionals have chosen to trust InPuzzle with their translators. Why not join them?
Translation of content in the financial sector
From banks and hedge funds to capital investment, audit firms, insurance companies and brokers, with law firms in between, the world of finance is a highly specialised field. When it comes to your print and digital materials, don’t neglect your translations – precise, multilingual materials that are perfectly adapted to, and in compliance with, your professional norms are strong markers of professionalism and experience. When a text has clearly been machine translated, how do you respond? With confidence and faith? Neither do your clients!
CHOOSE INPUZZLE FOR PRECISE, TAILORED FINANCIAL TRANSLATION
Do you work in legal management or financial communications? Do you specialise in insurance brokering or asset management? Whatever your area of expertise, InPuzzle has all the right tools you need to get you up and running and doing business abroad:
– Editorial desk: We proofread and edit your texts to ensure flawless spelling and grammar and compliance with the cultural context of your target audience. And we handle all sorts of materials too, with our teams just as comfortable working with raw copy as they are formatted materials, adapting your graphic design to the linguistic constraints of your target audience.
– Translation and proofreading: All of our translators are native speakers of your target languages, with proofreading carried out by mother tongue in-house linguists. To make sure you receive a translation that is perfectly fitted to your needs, we select professionals based on their areas of specialisation: yours! Thanks to InPuzzle, enjoya professional with in-depth knowledge of your sector and a finger on the pulse of what’s new in economics and fiscal or accounting regulations.
– Audiovisual: Need voice-overs or subtitling? You’ve come to the right place. Our agency boasts an in-house audiovisual studio, where we work with tried, tested and trusted professionals cherry-picked for the quality of their services.
– Web: As the ultimate international sector, finance goes hand in hand with online content! A monolingual website isn’t enough abroad: each country has its own particularities, spilling over into how they use the internet. Our team connects you with web professionals who will guide you through your site internationalisation and regionalisation, and help you roll out your organic SEO strategy abroad.
– Interpreting: Whatever your needs, we know just the professional. Whether you’re looking for simultaneous, liaison or consecutive interpreting, our teams provide you with the very best solution for your plans.
Why choose InPuzzle? Because over and above our linguistic expertise, we provide our professionals with software complete with translation memories entirely specific to each project. This means that throughout our relationship, we guarantee total terminological consistencyacross your content. And for a perfectly polished finish, we have all of our texts checked by our subsidiary managers, to ensure the end result matches the final materials. Finally, you can trust us: all of the content produced by our agency remains fully confidential.
So what are you waiting for? Let InPuzzle take care of all your financial communications. We’ve got everything covered, from annual reports, press releases and contracts to balance sheets, business registration statements, corporate and events videos and product notices and services via general terms and conditions, websites, optimisations and SEO. With such a vast range of choice, get in touch: we’re sure to have just the thing you need.